How does Paysenger work?

Platform Roles

On Paysenger users can find themselves in different roles depending on what they are looking for:

Requesters (Idea-makers) are individuals, creative brands or companies that come up with ideas. These ideas are sent as paid requests to Creators who then turn them into the content. Content Consumers are those who enjoy, share, and engage with the content and are rewarded with monetary prizes for performing activities on the platform.

Paysenger roles are not set in stone. You could be any of the above at any time!

Workflow and Use Cases

Quick workflow summary

  • Send a content request: Idea-makers find creators they want to collaborate with and send them detailed content requests.

  • Create content: Creators produce and deliver content based on requests from the idea-makers. Finished content can be posted on the Paysenger Feed. In addition, all content is turned into NFTs, securing the ownership of both the creator and the idea maker.

  • Get rewarded: Both creators and idea-makers get a share of the rewards earned from top-performing content.

Content requests

Idea-maker (requesters) find creators in the catalog and collaborate with them to bring content ideas to life. The first step is to send a paid content request to a creator.

The price of a request is specified by the creator, however, requesters can also bid higher for a prompt response. When an idea-maker sends a paid request, the payment gets reserved by the system until the request gets fulfilled by the creator.

After a creator responds and fulfills the request, the payment gets released by the system and 80% or more of it gets transferred to the creator’s balance. The remaining 20% or less is withheld by Paysenger as a platform fee. (Depending on the business need. For marketing purposes, it may be reduced.

Hidden requests

Hidden requests are used by requesters to prevent creators from publishing responses on the public feed or sharing with others. Requesters may change the privacy setting or publish hidden content themselves even at a later stage.

However, doing so will also lift restrictions on the original creator to publish or share the hidden content.


Any content purchased or created on Paysenger can be minted into an NFT. These NFTs can be sold, published, or forwarded at the owner’s discretion. The platform allows minting of all types of content, including text messages, videos, audios, and images.


Contests are a part of the monetization system that incentivizes content creation and creativity allowing content owners to earn monetary rewards. Paysenger will host multiple contests based on content popularity, different themes, and partnerships.

Rewards are derived as a percentage of all platform fees gathered through the use of the EGO Rewards Pool. In addition to that, the Contest Rewards Pool is utilized to stimulate rewards.

Users are encouraged to participate in contests as their participation can directly influence the results and rewards distribution by voting (liking) content they think should deserve to win.

Contests are a part of the monetization system that incentivizes content creation and creativity allowing content owners to earn monetary rewards.

Gamification and Loyalty Program

The platform incentivizes users to perform targeted actions using tokens. In this way, users will both earn and spend tokens.

Thanks to the web-3 component, Paysenger solves users' problems. With Paysenger tokens, the platform motivates users to perform targeted actions, such as: content publication, paid communication, purchasing content from creators.

By performing useful actions, users can earn tokens, which can be spent on interacting with their favorite creators or purchasing levels in the loyalty program.

Order content from favorite creators, communicate with them, and support their creativity. Invest in creators' posts by purchasing them as NFTs to earn more tokens

Both creators and fans can level up their profiles by unlocking loyalty levels with tokens. Will be 7 levels offer significant benefits, such as automatic minting of all content as NFTs, the ability to view premium content from creators for free, and token withdrawals.

Yes, to withdraw tokens earned on the platform, a user must burn a certain amount. This way, the total number of tokens in the ecosystem will decrease with each active user. (We have developed more than 30 different bonuses for the loyalty ladder) We have carefully worked out the token's economy and the product as a whole. AI This personalized AI art model leverages blockchain technology and NFTs to protect generated content, ensuring that every piece is securely attributed to the creator.

Use Cases • Artists can create unique AI-generated art in their distinct style. • Brands can generate customized promotional images featuring models or influencers.

Last updated